GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   First Daffs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/213959-first-daffs.html)

David Hill 14-11-2016 03:05 PM

First Daffs

I posted pics I took at the end of Oct and amongst them was one of my
early daffs showing flower spikes.
Well now they are in bloom
http://s240.photobucket.com/user/taf...f8rwu.jpg.html

I haven't checked to see if I have any dahlias still in flower as it's
raining and I have to head off to visit the wife in hospital, she has
been in for over 5 weeks this time, so I don't have a lot of free time.
David @ a wet side of Swansea Bay

Malcolm Race[_2_] 17-11-2016 03:11 PM

First Daffs

On 14/11/2016 15:05, David Hill wrote:
I posted pics I took at the end of Oct and amongst them was one of my
early daffs showing flower spikes.
Well now they are in bloom
http://s240.photobucket.com/user/taf...f8rwu.jpg.html

I haven't checked to see if I have any dahlias still in flower as it's
raining and I have to head off to visit the wife in hospital, she has
been in for over 5 weeks this time, so I don't have a lot of free time.
David @ a wet side of Swansea Bay

OTOH
I have daffs in a bed at the front of the house (been there for 15+
years) and at this time of year they are normally showing vsigns of
growth - not this year!

Malcom
on the S coast near Portsmouth - clay soil