GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   First crocus (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/214208-first-crocus.html)

David Hill 27-12-2016 09:12 PM

First crocus

Having had daffs in flower since mid November I noticed today that I
have 2 yellow crocus standing up and waiting for some sunshine to open,
and as usual not a sign of a snowdrop even pushing through the soil.
David @ a rain free side of Swansea Bay

BobHobden 27-12-2016 09:21 PM

First crocus

"David Hill" wrote

Having had daffs in flower since mid November I noticed today that I have 2
yellow crocus standing up and waiting for some sunshine to open, and as
usual not a sign of a snowdrop even pushing through the soil.

Notice we have a Snowdrop in flower when I got home on Christmas day.
Considering we have so few amazing.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

Janet 27-12-2016 11:25 PM

First crocus

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

Having had daffs in flower since mid November I noticed today that I
have 2 yellow crocus standing up and waiting for some sunshine to open,
and as usual not a sign of a snowdrop even pushing through the soil.
David @ a rain free side of Swansea Bay

I've got snowdrop buds coming up in the garden but no sign of crocus
or daffodils.
My indoor hyacinths are just opening the flowers.

Janet.