GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   where can I get a 'ballbarrow' ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/214252-re-where-can-i-get-ballbarrow.html)

[email protected] 04-01-2017 01:45 PM

where can I get a 'ballbarrow' ?

On Wednesday, December 29, 1999 at 8:00:00 AM UTC, simon figa wrote:
Hope you all had a nice Christmas.
I have been trying to track down one of those wheelbarrows with a ball
instead of a wheel as I think it would do less damage to my muddy, clayey
lawn. Since i decided to get one I can't find one anywhere in the local
(North London ) garden centres , or after doing quite a long search on the
net.
Any Ideas??

Chris Figa

You can buy a better quality version of the Walsall Ball Barrow from:

http://www.wheelbarrows.co.uk/tippin...alvanised.html
for £100 (free delivery), with either a galvanised or Polypropylene tub

Chris J Dixon 04-01-2017 02:29 PM

where can I get a 'ballbarrow' ?

wrote:

On Wednesday, December 29, 1999 at 8:00:00 AM UTC, simon figa wrote:
Hope you all had a nice Christmas.
I have been trying to track down one of those wheelbarrows with a ball
instead of a wheel as I think it would do less damage to my muddy, clayey
lawn. Since i decided to get one I can't find one anywhere in the local
(North London ) garden centres , or after doing quite a long search on the
net.
Any Ideas??

You can buy a better quality version of the Walsall Ball Barrow from:

http://www.wheelbarrows.co.uk/tippin...alvanised.html
for £100 (free delivery), with either a galvanised or Polypropylene tub

I wonder if Simon has found one in the 17 years since he posted?

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Plant amazing Acers.

David Hill 04-01-2017 08:35 PM

where can I get a 'ballbarrow' ?

On 04/01/2017 13:45, wrote:
On Wednesday, December 29, 1999 at 8:00:00 AM UTC, simon figa wrote:
Hope you all had a nice Christmas.
I have been trying to track down one of those wheelbarrows with a ball
instead of a wheel as I think it would do less damage to my muddy, clayey
lawn. Since i decided to get one I can't find one anywhere in the local
(North London ) garden centres , or after doing quite a long search on the
net.
Any Ideas??

Chris Figa

You can buy a better quality version of the Walsall Ball Barrow from:

http://www.wheelbarrows.co.uk/tippin...alvanised.html
for £100 (free delivery), with either a galvanised or Polypropylene tub

17 years on you are still looking?

Vir Campestris 05-01-2017 09:18 PM

where can I get a 'ballbarrow' ?

On 04/01/2017 14:29, Chris J Dixon wrote:
I wonder if Simon has found one in the 17 years since he posted?

Is 17 years late a posting record?

Andy