GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Jacuzzi/WHIRLPOOLSpa baths (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/21454-jacuzzi-whirlpoolspa-baths.html)

Evelyn Usher 09-05-2003 07:44 AM

Jacuzzi/WHIRLPOOLSpa baths

hi THERE,

Thank you for replies. I think I am almost won over to having one.

Can I use my normal Cream bath/ bath oils in it?

the quote my plumber gave me was less than expected.
--
Evelyn

see my dogs at http://www.maltese.clara.net

Evelyn Usher 09-05-2003 08:32 AM

Jacuzzi/WHIRLPOOLSpa baths

In article ,
(Evelyn Usher) wrote:

hi THERE,

Thank you for replies. I think I am almost won over to having one.

Can I use my normal Cream bath/ bath oils in it?

the quote my plumber gave me was less than expected.
--
Evelyn

see my dogs at
http://www.maltese.clara.net

Sorry about posting to wrong group. My mistake.

--
Evelyn in Scotland

Rick McGreal 09-05-2003 09:56 AM

Jacuzzi/WHIRLPOOLSpa baths

(Evelyn Usher) wrote in
:

In article ,
(Evelyn Usher) wrote:
Thank you for replies. I think I am almost won over to having one.

Sorry about posting to wrong group. My mistake.

Hahaha.....
Thank god I'm not the only one to have ever done this!

[email protected] 10-05-2003 09:56 PM

Jacuzzi/WHIRLPOOLSpa baths

On Fri, 9 May 2003 08:27 +0100 (BST), (Evelyn
Usher) wrote:

Sorry about posting to wrong group. My mistake.

You could always put it in the garden!
--
Stuart Baldwin
news\at/boxatrix\dot/co\dot/uk