Lifestyle Seeds

Old 19-05-2017, 08:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Lifestyle Seeds

Some while ago I ordered some seeds from this company in South Africa.
They were the only place I could find these seeds for sale online but
then they are SA natives. There was someone selling one of the seeds on
Ebay at silly money per seed.
Due to the time involved I had given up on receipt but they arrived
today.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden
Old 19-05-2017, 12:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The author has marked this message not to be archived. This post will be deleted on June 2, 2017.

On Fri, 19 May 2017 08:36:53 +0100, Bob Hobden
wrote:

Some while ago I ordered some seeds from this company in South Africa.
They were the only place I could find these seeds for sale online but
then they are SA natives. There was someone selling one of the seeds on
Ebay at silly money per seed.
Due to the time involved I had given up on receipt but they arrived
today.

Diascia bicolour?

I've found in the past that things can take a while from SA. I think
the stuff that came to me from the SA Bot.Soc. came surface mail.

Did you have any problems with phytosanitary regulations?

--

Chris

Gardening in West Cornwall overlooking the sea.
Mild, but very exposed to salt gales
Old 19-05-2017, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

Some while ago I ordered some seeds from this company in South Africa.
They were the only place I could find these seeds for sale online but
then they are SA natives. There was someone selling one of the seeds

on
Ebay at silly money per seed.
Due to the time involved I had given up on receipt but they arrived
today.

Diascia bicolour?

I've found in the past that things can take a while from SA. I think
the stuff that came to me from the SA Bot.Soc. came surface mail.

Did you have any problems with phytosanitary regulations?

No two Dietes species, no there was no problem with phytosanitary
regulation which I was half suspecting was causing the delay. 2
packets of seed in a jiffy bag with a customs green label. Just
obviously came surface mail as you say.

Regards
Bob Hobden
Old 19-05-2017, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The author has marked this message not to be archived. This post will be deleted on June 2, 2017.

wrote:

[...]

Ah yes, I think you mentioned it in a previous post. At least I got
the first two letters right :-)