GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   osmocote plant food (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/214769-osmocote-plant-food.html)

kerrygirl 03-07-2017 10:50 PM

osmocote plant food

Can anyone recommend where I could purchase Osmocote bloom and Osmocote top dress

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 04-07-2017 10:33 PM

osmocote plant food

On 03/07/2017 22:50, kerrygirl wrote:
Can anyone recommend where I could purchase Osmocote bloom and Osmocote
top dress

Depends where you are most horticultural suppliers stock the full range
but normally only deliver at reasonable cost in their own areas, I use
Monroes but there are lots of others. including LBS

--
Charlie Pridham
Gardening in Cornwall

kerrygirl 05-07-2017 12:16 PM

Thank you Charlie, you've given me an idea of where to start. Many thanks.