GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Levington tomato bag info (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/214800-re-levington-tomato-bag-info.html)

Andy Burns[_7_] 16-07-2017 07:00 PM

Levington tomato bag info

Jim S wrote:

I put two Tumblers in my 2 plant growbag before realising that
the watering/feed instructions are on the bottom. Does anybody
know what it says?

https://www.lovethegarden.com/file/51876/download?token=ziHzu0ip

Or if that PDF link doesn't work (looks like it might expire)

https://www.creativegardenideas.co.uk/blog/growing/how-to-use-tomorite-grow-bags

Jim S 16-07-2017 07:17 PM

Levington tomato bag info

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 19:00:54 +0100, Andy Burns wrote:

Jim S wrote:

I put two Tumblers in my 2 plant growbag before realising that
the watering/feed instructions are on the bottom. Does anybody
know what it says?

https://www.lovethegarden.com/file/51876/download?token=ziHzu0ip

Or if that PDF link doesn't work (looks like it might expire)

https://www.creativegardenideas.co.uk/blog/growing/how-to-use-tomorite-grow-bags

Thanks Chris and Andy
--
Jim S