Old 23-07-2017, 12:59 PM
Registered User

Location: County Kerry, Ireland
Default help please advice regarding mould

Last year I grew lots of lupins for friends. As they developed I potted them on to larger pots and kept them on capillary matting but this year they were covered in white powdery mildew, I treated them with roseclear. My question is will they continue in the future to suffer from this mould , if that's the case it would be unfair to give them to anyone. Should I destroy them and start again . What can I use to sterilise the matting. All advice greatly appreciated.
Old 23-07-2017, 08:42 PM
Registered User

Location: County Kerry, Ireland

Thank you Chris for replying. Yes earlier in the year, maybe April, they had completely dried out and it was after this that I noticed the mildew. I'm relieved that I don't have to dump them. Thanks for the link, it was very informative.