GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   help please advice regarding mould (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/214823-help-please-advice-regarding-mould.html)

kerrygirl 23-07-2017 12:59 PM

help please advice regarding mould

Last year I grew lots of lupins for friends. As they developed I potted them on to larger pots and kept them on capillary matting but this year they were covered in white powdery mildew, I treated them with roseclear. My question is will they continue in the future to suffer from this mould , if that's the case it would be unfair to give them to anyone. Should I destroy them and start again . What can I use to sterilise the matting. All advice greatly appreciated.

kerrygirl 23-07-2017 08:42 PM

Thank you Chris for replying. Yes earlier in the year, maybe April, they had completely dried out and it was after this that I noticed the mildew. I'm relieved that I don't have to dump them. Thanks for the link, it was very informative.