GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Homebase bagains (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/215142-homebase-bagains.html)

Bob Hobden[_6_] 29-12-2017 12:33 PM

Homebase bagains

Not a great lover of Homebase but there seems rto be some bargains to
be had at the moment.

https://www.homebase.co.uk/clearance/garden-clearance

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Andy Burns[_7_] 29-12-2017 01:08 PM

Homebase bagains

Bob Hobden wrote:

some bargains to be had at the moment.

https://www.homebase.co.uk/clearance/garden-clearance

I might have got one of the 305 litre garden tidy boxes at a tenner,
except it seems there aren't any anywhere ...

Bob Hobden[_6_] 29-12-2017 05:21 PM

Homebase bagains

On 29 Dec 2017 13:08, Andy Burns wrote:
Bob Hobden wrote:

some bargains to be had at the moment.

https://www.homebase.co.uk/clearance/garden-clearance

I might have got one of the 305 litre garden tidy boxes at a tenner,
except it seems there aren't any anywhere ...

Ah! Perhaps it's like a friend who had a tropical fish shop, when out
of stock his fish were the cheapest around.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Jeff Layman[_2_] 29-12-2017 06:45 PM

Homebase bagains

On 29/12/17 13:08, Andy Burns wrote:
Bob Hobden wrote:

some bargains to be had at the moment.

https://www.homebase.co.uk/clearance/garden-clearance

I might have got one of the 305 litre garden tidy boxes at a tenner,
except it seems there aren't any anywhere ...

I found the same thing on Boxing Day. I went to have a look at the big
(XL) Keter storage box in my local Homebase, but there weren't any at
the advertised price. A check round found any within 18 miles were OOS.
They were really too big for my needs anyway, so I didn't search around.

--

Jeff