GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rose leaves - some are going brownish green and look moist/slimy (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/215333-rose-leaves-some-going-brownish-green-look-moist-slimy.html)

David[_24_] 06-04-2018 05:25 PM

Rose leaves - some are going brownish green and look moist/slimy

I think the young climbing rose is thriving, at least it survived the
winter and is putting out new growth, but some of the established leaves
have gone "watery" in the last couple of weeks.

Others seem O.K.

I suspect damage by the Beast From The East but I'm checking to see if
there could be another cause.

Can post a photo later if it would help.

Cheers

Dave R

---