Old 07-05-2018, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default What varieties of sugar-snap or mange-tout peas are proper climbing plants?

We are after some sugar-snap or mange-tout peas which will produce
tall climbing plants. Are there any varieties like this, if so can
anyone recommend some please.

Thank you.

--
Chris Green
·
Old 07-05-2018, 12:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Chris Green wrote:
We are after some sugar-snap or mange-tout peas which will produce
tall climbing plants. Are there any varieties like this, if so can
anyone recommend some please.

I completely failed to find any tall snap pea seed this year, after
extensive searching. I did find a couple of tall mange-tout, but I
can't remember where. If you do succeed, you will have to put up
with whatever variety is being sold, and are very unlikely to have
a choice.

So, yes, there are such varieties, but I don't know of any suppliers.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.