GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   It's that time of year again! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/215393-its-time-year-again.html)

alan_m 15-05-2018 09:31 AM

It's that time of year again!

Practical advice on making a pest trap.

The start of (hopefully) a nice warm sunny day so time for some DIY.
There are a few items to be painted white so I take them into the garden
and with the use of a brush and roller a few tenss of minutes later a
nice new coat of paint. I go indoors for a cup of coffee and re-emerge
15 minutes later to find that the white paint has turned spotty green. A
hundred, or more, greenfly and now stuck to the surface of the paint!