Old 03-06-2018, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.legal

Default Loosing our allotment to limited company

One allotment near to ours has already recently detached from our Local
Council to become a *Limited Company*.
When councils wash their hands of property (like for instance Local
Council Housing estates) things can turn all too easily sour for tenants.

Expensive refurbishment for the properties to increase their value, (of
which tenants must pay for). Rents going up, so much so that tenants are
forced out; to cater for higher paying tenants, etc etc.

Would anyone know of web links or organisations that can advise and
possibly protect ourselves at the allotment against this happening to us?

Our allotment recently moved to a so called 'self management'. Which is
already creating a distance for responsibilities from the council.

Our committee and hence the allotment is controlled by a tiny handful
who seem to really like 'control' and font tend to listen if people
think at all differently from them.

Need advice from somewhere or a website,to try to protect ourselves from
this take over please. Thanks.
Old 03-06-2018, 10:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 3 Jun 2018 21:13, john west wrote:
[...]

This association may help with advice...

https://www.nsalg.org.uk/

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Stealing and vandalism on our allotment site Baz[_3_] United Kingdom 26 02-10-2013 04:19 PM
Our allotment shazzbat United Kingdom 5 11-03-2008 11:14 PM
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS-LIMITED TIME OFFER!! Bella Soul Ponds 0 31-07-2006 02:11 AM
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS-LIMITED TIME OFFER!! Bella Soul Gardening 0 31-07-2006 01:56 AM
The ups and downs of our new allotment Bob Hobden United Kingdom 5 02-10-2005 03:37 PM