#1   Report Post  
Old 12-06-2018, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Sep 2006
Posts: 125
Default Nemitia Wisley Vanilla

My find of the season.
Outside in a pot. Stong vanilla perfume.
Nemitia Wisley Vanilla
--
Jim S

  #2   Report Post  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Sep 2006
Posts: 125
Default Nemitia Wisley Vanilla

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:27:21 +0100, Jim S wrote:

My find of the season.
Outside in a pot. Stong vanilla perfume.
Nemitia Wisley Vanilla


Typos srong and Nemesia - oops :-)
--
Jim S
  #3   Report Post  
Old 12-06-2018, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Sep 2006
Posts: 125
Default Nemitia Wisley Vanilla

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:33:35 +0100, Jim S wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:27:21 +0100, Jim S wrote:

My find of the season.
Outside in a pot. Stong vanilla perfume.
Nemitia Wisley Vanilla


Typos srong and Nemesia - oops :-)


Aw man! STRONG - I blame the keyboard.
--
Jim S
  #4   Report Post  
Old 12-06-2018, 02:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,846
Default Nemitia Wisley Vanilla

On 12/06/18 12:35, Jim S wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:33:35 +0100, Jim S wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:27:21 +0100, Jim S wrote:

My find of the season.
Outside in a pot. Stong vanilla perfume.
Nemitia Wisley Vanilla


Typos srong and Nemesia - oops :-)


Aw man! STRONG - I blame the keyboard.


PEBKAC...

--

Jeff
  #5   Report Post  
Old 12-06-2018, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by GardenBanter: Sep 2006
Posts: 125
Default Nemitia Wisley Vanilla

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 14:40:44 +0100, Jeff Layman wrote:

On 12/06/18 12:35, Jim S wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:33:35 +0100, Jim S wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:27:21 +0100, Jim S wrote:

My find of the season.
Outside in a pot. Stong vanilla perfume.
Nemitia Wisley Vanilla

Typos srong and Nemesia - oops :-)


Aw man! STRONG - I blame the keyboard.


PEBKAC...


All the time :-)
--
Jim S


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New RHS Wisley greenhouse Bob Hobden United Kingdom 3 21-10-2006 08:36 PM
wisley seeds arrived? pete_J-T United Kingdom 0 20-02-2004 11:36 PM
Wisley Cream Clematis - When to cut back? Peter Hemmings United Kingdom 3 18-02-2004 05:41 PM
Cut price fruit trees at RHS Wisley JS United Kingdom 0 11-03-2003 09:23 AM
Dahlias and Cannas at Wisley Ian Wilkins United Kingdom 0 30-09-2002 10:24 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 GardenBanter.co.uk.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Gardening"

 

Copyright © 2017