GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Daily Mirror gardening kit offer (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/21549-daily-mirror-gardening-kit-offer.html)

dommy 09-05-2003 09:54 PM

Daily Mirror gardening kit offer

Did anyone take advantage of the free bulbs, seeds etc. Supposedly worth £12?

You had to collect three tokens.

bnd777 10-05-2003 12:56 AM

Daily Mirror gardening kit offer

Yes and have had a row with Thompson and Morgan over it too cos they are not
despatching the stuff in time to create a hanging basket ...........oh and
claim they are oversubscribed .........its always the damm same .......make
these offers and cant cope with the demand

--
dommy

Jayne 10-05-2003 08:08 AM

Daily Mirror gardening kit offer

I've ordered a lot of freebies from magazines this year & am very pleased -
lots of bulbs, gladioli, seeds, fertiliser etc - it's amazing what you can
get for free!

:-)
Jayne

dommy 10-05-2003 05:54 PM

well i took advantage of the offer and sent my sae off yesterday.

If anyone knows of any free offers i would be most interested as I am on a tight budget and have lots of spaces in the garden that need filling!:)

Brian Watson 10-05-2003 07:20 PM

"dommy" wrote in message
well i took advantage of the offer and sent my sae off yesterday.

If anyone knows of any free offers i would be most interested as I am
on a tight budget and have lots of spaces in the garden that need
filling!:)

You could save a few bob each week by not buying the Mirror.

:-)

--
Brian
"Stuck down a hole, in the fog, in the middle of the night, with an owl."

dommy 10-05-2003 07:41 PM

^ I dont buy it, I get it delivered for free by the local newsagent as I have know him for ages. We went to the same school so i do him favours and he does me some. :) Im going to help him put up some wallpaper soon, so will be busy in my holiday.:p