GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   McCulloch Trimmac 210 problem (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/215506-mcculloch-trimmac-210-problem.html)

rob29 22-06-2018 05:10 PM

McCulloch Trimmac 210 problem

The throttle lever on my trimmac suddenly failed to accelerate the engine, but I could do it by manually opening the throttle on the carburetter.
I've taken the housing off the throttle lever and can't see anything broken but I can't get it back together. Does anyone know how to do that or where I can get hold of a repair manual ? I have the operators instruction manual but that is no help and I can't find any more information on line..
Help would be much appreciated !