GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cordless mower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/215514-cordless-mower.html)

Chris J Dixon 25-06-2018 08:16 PM

Cordless mower

For some years I have been happy mowing my smallish lawns, with
quite convoluted edges with a Rotak 34. Since I built a pergola
in the middle of my back garden I have made my task rather more
trying.

I am now wondering about a cordless mower, and the equivalent
models seem to be the smaller 32 Li with a 2.6 Ah battery, or the
larger 37 Li with a 4 Ah battery.

Online reviews seem to be generally positive, with the usual
number of disappointed or unlucky customers.

Does anybody have any relevant experiences to share?

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Plant amazing Acers.