Old 05-03-2019, 09:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Selling Honda F200 Tiller and a Ryobi strimmer

From Cheltenham and do not want to drive more than say twenty miles.
If you were looking for such, where would you look? eBay, Gumtree, or
where?
TIA,
Bill

Old 05-03-2019, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tue, 05 Mar 2019 08:11:58 +0000, Bill Davy wrote:

From Cheltenham and do not want to drive more than say twenty miles. If
you were looking for such, where would you look? eBay, Gumtree, or
where?
TIA,
Bill

Google? (other search engines are available)

Cheers

Dave R

---

Old 05-03-2019, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

I am trying to "sell" these things. I have looked (not using Google until
they pay their tax too) to see where they are for sale, but that does not
tell me which is the good site to sell it.
Has anyone bought any garden machinery online and if so, can they recommend
the web site?
Hope that has cleared things up.
Bill

Old 05-03-2019, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Bill Davy wrote:
I am trying to "sell" these things. I have looked (not using Google until
they pay their tax too) to see where they are for sale, but that does not
tell me which is the good site to sell it.
Has anyone bought any garden machinery online and if so, can they recommend
the web site?

I've only ever managed to buy/sell anything on eBay. The other sites
like freeads and gumtree always seem to be quite unsearchable and end
up pointing me at the wrong sort of item that is usually already sold.

--
Chris Green
·
Old 05-03-2019, 11:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Chris Green" wrote in message ...

Bill Davy wrote:
I am trying to "sell" these things. I have looked (not using Google until
they pay their tax too) to see where they are for sale, but that does not
tell me which is the good site to sell it.
Has anyone bought any garden machinery online and if so, can they
recommend
the web site?

I've only ever managed to buy/sell anything on eBay. The other sites
like freeads and gumtree always seem to be quite unsearchable and end
up pointing me at the wrong sort of item that is usually already sold.

--
Chris Green
·
---
That's useful, thanks.
Bill

Old 29-03-2019, 09:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Bill Davy wrote:
I am trying to "sell" these things. I have looked (not using Google until
they pay their tax too) to see where they are for sale, but that does not
tell me which is the good site to sell it.
Has anyone bought any garden machinery online and if so, can they
recommend
the web site?

I've only ever managed to buy/sell anything on eBay. The other sites
like freeads and gumtree always seem to be quite unsearchable and end
up pointing me at the wrong sort of item that is usually already sold.

Gumtree is fine for me. I would say far better than Ebay. Ebay is
difficult to search by price as vendors stick spurious bits in to
create an artificially low price.

Preloved brings up every damned thing in creation regardless though
and is a right pain.

AB

Ryobi tiller Probono United Kingdom 3 26-04-2010 03:49 PM
Repairs to RYOBI 30cc Strimmer Okapi5 Gardening 0 22-04-2010 10:39 AM
Ryobi expand-it strimmer & rotavator tina United Kingdom 3 20-02-2008 08:44 PM
Ryobi petrol strimmer Connor T United Kingdom 4 19-04-2006 10:43 AM