Old 24-03-2019, 08:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default where can I get a 'ballbarrow' ?

On Wednesday, 29 December 1999 08:00:00 UTC, simon figa wrote:
Hope you all had a nice Christmas.
I have been trying to track down one of those wheelbarrows with a ball
instead of a wheel as I think it would do less damage to my muddy, clayey
lawn. Since i decided to get one I can't find one anywhere in the local
(North London ) garden centres , or after doing quite a long search on the
net.
Any Ideas??

Chris Figa

My ball barrow now needs a new ball as the original one has split sadly. I think they're great but cannot track down a replacement ball. Fantastic on the allotment.
Old 23-09-2020, 12:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

you can get one here...

https://www.thesafetysupplycompany.c...xoCXDUQAvD_BwE

On Sunday, 24 March 2019 at 20:19:28 UTC, Dave Hill wrote:
On 24/03/2019 19:24, wrote:
On Wednesday, 29 December 1999 08:00:00 UTC, simon figa wrote:
Hope you all had a nice Christmas.
I have been trying to track down one of those wheelbarrows with a ball
instead of a wheel as I think it would do less damage to my muddy, clayey
lawn. Since i decided to get one I can't find one anywhere in the local
(North London ) garden centres , or after doing quite a long search on the
net.
Any Ideas??

Chris Figa

My ball barrow now needs a new ball as the original one has split sadly.. I think they're great but cannot track down a replacement ball. Fantastic on the allotment.

Have you thought of doing a google search?

Old 23-09-2020, 12:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 24/03/2019 19:24, wrote:
On Wednesday, 29 December 1999 08:00:00 UTC, simon figa wrote:
Hope you all had a nice Christmas.
I have been trying to track down one of those wheelbarrows with a ball
instead of a wheel as I think it would do less damage to my muddy, clayey
lawn. Since i decided to get one I can't find one anywhere in the local
(North London ) garden centres , or after doing quite a long search on the
net.
Any Ideas??

Chris Figa

My ball barrow now needs a new ball as the original one has split sadly. I think they're great but cannot track down a replacement ball. Fantastic on the allotment.

Have you thought of doing a google search?

B&Q do them, but I wouldn't recommend one as the seem to puncture easily
and cant be repaired.

https://www.diy.com/departments/wals.../996605_BQ.prd

Mike