GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   where can I get a 'ballbarrow' ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/215986-re-where-can-i-get-ballbarrow.html)

[email protected] 24-03-2019 07:24 PM

where can I get a 'ballbarrow' ?

On Wednesday, 29 December 1999 08:00:00 UTC, simon figa wrote:
Hope you all had a nice Christmas.
I have been trying to track down one of those wheelbarrows with a ball
instead of a wheel as I think it would do less damage to my muddy, clayey
lawn. Since i decided to get one I can't find one anywhere in the local
(North London ) garden centres , or after doing quite a long search on the
net.
Any Ideas??

Chris Figa

My ball barrow now needs a new ball as the original one has split sadly. I think they're great but cannot track down a replacement ball. Fantastic on the allotment.

David Hill 24-03-2019 08:19 PM

where can I get a 'ballbarrow' ?

On 24/03/2019 19:24, wrote:
On Wednesday, 29 December 1999 08:00:00 UTC, simon figa wrote:
Hope you all had a nice Christmas.
I have been trying to track down one of those wheelbarrows with a ball
instead of a wheel as I think it would do less damage to my muddy, clayey
lawn. Since i decided to get one I can't find one anywhere in the local
(North London ) garden centres , or after doing quite a long search on the
net.
Any Ideas??

Chris Figa

My ball barrow now needs a new ball as the original one has split sadly. I think they're great but cannot track down a replacement ball. Fantastic on the allotment.

Have you thought of doing a google search?

Anthony Johnson 22-09-2020 11:47 PM

where can I get a 'ballbarrow' ?

you can get one here...

https://www.thesafetysupplycompany.c...xoCXDUQAvD_BwE

MuddyMike 23-09-2020 11:39 AM

where can I get a 'ballbarrow' ?

On 24/03/2019 19:24, wrote:
On Wednesday, 29 December 1999 08:00:00 UTC, simon figa wrote:
Hope you all had a nice Christmas.
I have been trying to track down one of those wheelbarrows with a ball
instead of a wheel as I think it would do less damage to my muddy, clayey
lawn. Since i decided to get one I can't find one anywhere in the local
(North London ) garden centres , or after doing quite a long search on the
net.
Any Ideas??

Chris Figa

My ball barrow now needs a new ball as the original one has split sadly. I think they're great but cannot track down a replacement ball. Fantastic on the allotment.

Have you thought of doing a google search?

B&Q do them, but I wouldn't recommend one as the seem to puncture easily
and cant be repaired.

https://www.diy.com/departments/wals.../996605_BQ.prd

Mike