GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Horse Manure (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/21647-horse-manure.html)

The Devil's Advocate 10-05-2003 01:32 PM

Horse Manure

Found this on the Yahoo Allotments Group if anyone lives near the stables,
sounds good

Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 05:32:55 -0000
From: "ian bursby"
Subject: 10 year old horse manure

Ladies and Gentlemen
We are a large livery yard on Chessington Surrey and have available
an ongoing amount of manure (some of which is 10 years old). Where is
the best place to advertise this commodity? We do have the ability to
deliver.

Thanks

Ian Bursby

From the English Riviera If you live in Paradise why would you want to go
abroad for a holiday? Answers on a postcard to
http://www.cornishlight.freeserve.co.uk/rame.htm