GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pomona Fruits (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/216676-pomona-fruits.html)

Pwllgloyw[_2_] 03-02-2020 11:09 AM

Pomona Fruits

I have received a catalogue (out of the blue) from this company. I quite
like some of the fruit trees they are offering, but having never heard
of them before am wondering if anyone has had experience good/bad with
them.

Thanks

Charlie Pridham[_2_] 06-02-2020 08:41 AM

Pomona Fruits

On 03/02/2020 11:09, Pwllgloyw wrote:
I have received a catalogue (out of the blue) from this company. I quite
like some of the fruit trees they are offering, but having never heard
of them before am wondering if anyoneÂ* has had experience good/bad with
them.

Thanks

Not bought any actual plants off them but have bought Fig bags from them
on a couple of occasions without any cause for concern

--
Charlie Pridham
Gardening in Cornwall

Nick Maclaren[_5_] 12-02-2020 05:17 PM

Pomona Fruits

In article ,
Pwllgloyw wrote:
I have received a catalogue (out of the blue) from this company. I quite
like some of the fruit trees they are offering, but having never heard
of them before am wondering if anyone has had experience good/bad with
them.

I have. They were quite good.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.