Old 03-02-2020, 12:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Pomona Fruits

I have received a catalogue (out of the blue) from this company. I quite
like some of the fruit trees they are offering, but having never heard
of them before am wondering if anyone has had experience good/bad with
them.

Thanks
Old 06-02-2020, 09:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 03/02/2020 11:09, Pwllgloyw wrote:
I have received a catalogue (out of the blue) from this company. I quite
like some of the fruit trees they are offering, but having never heard
of them before am wondering if anyoneÂ* has had experience good/bad with
them.

Thanks

Not bought any actual plants off them but have bought Fig bags from them
on a couple of occasions without any cause for concern

--
Charlie Pridham
Gardening in Cornwall
Old 12-02-2020, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
Pwllgloyw wrote:
I have received a catalogue (out of the blue) from this company. I quite
like some of the fruit trees they are offering, but having never heard
of them before am wondering if anyone has had experience good/bad with
them.

I have. They were quite good.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.