GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Onion Sets Online (Sturon or Red Baron) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/216836-onion-sets-online-sturon-red-baron.html)

Bill Davy 08-04-2020 03:17 PM

Onion Sets Online (Sturon or Red Baron)

They seem to be unavailable at all the online places I usually try.
Anybody know where they are?
I as looking for Sturon or Red Baron as they are strong flavoured.
Need about 50-100 of each.
TIA,
Bill Davy
PS Surely nobody would be hoarding them?!

Jeff Layman[_2_] 08-04-2020 03:49 PM

On 08/04/20 15:17, Bill Davy wrote:
They seem to be unavailable at all the online places I usually try.
Anybody know where they are?
I as looking for Sturon or Red Baron as they are strong flavoured.
Need about 50-100 of each.
TIA,
Bill Davy
PS Surely nobody would be hoarding them?!

No idea if you are anywhere near a Wilkinson store, but they have them
(and are apparently still open):
https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/wilko-onion-sets-sturon-500g/p/6481340

--

Jeff

Martin Brown[_2_] 08-04-2020 04:34 PM

On 08/04/2020 15:17, Bill Davy wrote:
They seem to be unavailable at all the online places I usually try.
Anybody know where they are?
I as looking for Sturon or Red Baron as they are strong flavoured.
Need about 50-100 of each.

Wilkos have them or at least they did on Monday this week.

PS Surely nobody would be hoarding them?!

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

[email protected] 09-04-2020 03:03 PM

On Wednesday, 8 April 2020 15:17:40 UTC+1, Bill Davy wrote:
They seem to be unavailable at all the online places I usually try.
Anybody know where they are?
I as looking for Sturon or Red Baron as they are strong flavoured.
Need about 50-100 of each.
TIA,
Bill Davy
PS Surely nobody would be hoarding them?!

I have just bought some from Marshalls, not those varieties.

Jonathan

Bill Davy 09-04-2020 10:10 PM

Sturon in the post from https://www.facebook.com/janelanenurseries