GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plant identity required (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/216964-plant-identity-required.html)

Jim S 23-05-2020 05:29 PM

Plant identity required

I had a small flowering 'pot/tub' plant which had small, white flowers, no
more than 6/8" tall and a VERY strong vanilla scent. It lasted a couple of
years outside, but has not reappeared. The frost may have got it, although
there wasn't much or I cut it too far back.
The garden centre I bought it from has since closed.
--
Jim S

Jim S 23-05-2020 05:58 PM

Plant identity required

On Sat, 23 May 2020 17:53:57 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On Sat, 23 May 2020 17:29:53 +0100, Jim S wrote:

I had a small flowering 'pot/tub' plant which had small, white flowers, no
more than 6/8" tall and a VERY strong vanilla scent. It lasted a couple of
years outside, but has not reappeared. The frost may have got it, although
there wasn't much or I cut it too far back.
The garden centre I bought it from has since closed.

Nemesia 'Wisley Vanilla'?
https://www.rhs.org.uk/Plants/212016...anilla/Details

That's the one. Thanks.
--