GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Source of good quality compost (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/217286-source-good-quality-compost.html)

Broadback[_6_] 04-11-2020 01:06 PM

Source of good quality compost

As header, where can I get good quality compost for my pots please? On
line would be fine with delivery.

Jeff Layman[_2_] 04-11-2020 02:21 PM

On 04/11/2020 13:06, Broadback wrote:
As header, where can I get good quality compost for my pots please? On
line would be fine with delivery.

I've found Melcourt SylvaGrow Ericaceous to be reliable.
Other products: https://www.melcourt.co.uk/products/
Places to buy: https://www.melcourt.co.uk/where-to-buy/

--

Jeff

Bob Hobden[_8_] 04-11-2020 06:49 PM

On 4 Nov 2020 13:06, Broadback wrote:
As header, where can I get good quality compost for my pots please? On
line would be fine with delivery.

I have fund Sylvagrow with added JI rather good, first time I have ever
got 100% growth of Pel cuttings. Got mine from our local GC.

--
Regards.
Bob Hobden