GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ajuga reptans cultivar (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/217319-ajuga-reptans-cultivar.html)

Jeff Layman[_2_] 05-12-2020 05:17 PM

Ajuga reptans cultivar

We were given a tub in late spring last year of various plants. One of
them was an Ajuga reptans. I thought it was 'Multicolor', but am now
confused as that name is often used in place of 'Rainbow'. However,
photos of that plant often show just green and cream/white colouring.
Looking through other possibilities reveals 'Burgundy Glow' as another
likely candidate, but that also seems easy to confuse with
Multicolor/Rainbow. Are these different plants, or possibly identical
plants named by different breeders/growers? This is a photo of my plant:-

https://ibb.co/2jB2ttb

--

Jeff