GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Watercolour of unknown flower (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/217340-watercolour-unknown-flower.html)

Nick Maclaren[_5_] 09-01-2021 08:40 PM

Watercolour of unknown flower

If I am right, this will be a wild flower of Zambia, but I would
like to be sure. Any guesses?

https://imgur.com/a/JQXzYdu

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Jeff Layman[_2_] 09-01-2021 10:40 PM

On 09/01/2021 20:40, Nick Maclaren wrote:
If I am right, this will be a wild flower of Zambia, but I would
like to be sure. Any guesses?

https://imgur.com/a/JQXzYdu

I wondered if it was a hibiscus, but according to the Wki hibiscus has
alternate leaves.

--

Jeff

Bob Hobden[_8_] 10-01-2021 12:14 PM

On 9 Jan 2021 20:40, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

If I am right, this will be a wild flower of Zambia, but I would
like to be sure. Any guesses?

https://imgur.com/a/JQXzYdu

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Reminds me of this small tree in Australia.
https://imgur.com/gallery/3c2n9Qr

--
Regards.
Bob Hobden

Nick Maclaren[_5_] 10-01-2021 12:39 PM

Watercolour of unknown flower

In article ,
Bob Hobden wrote:

Reminds me of this small tree in Australia.
https://imgur.com/gallery/3c2n9Qr

It might be Australian, but that's much less likely.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.