Old 23-02-2021, 09:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Deter Woodlice from an area?

Hi there
can anyone suggest something that would keep woodlice away from an area - not necessarily killing them?

Our wooden children's playhouse has a few clusters of the wee beasties inside. I don't mind them, know that they do good in the garden, etc, but would prefer they didn't hang around there. I can collect them up mechanically and put them in the composter but I presume others will take their place. Is there something they don't like the smell of, say (but humans don't mind) so that if applied they tend to wander off elsewhere?

Thanks
J^n

Woodlice in Pots les United Kingdom 32 09-05-2004 04:09 PM
Woodlice and now also earwigs More to Wiggle United Kingdom 11 02-07-2003 07:09 PM
Woodlice Adam Powell United Kingdom 2 01-07-2003 02:35 PM
Woodlice - good or bad? Sharon Hughes United Kingdom 8 08-06-2003 11:44 PM
Composters and Woodlice JP United Kingdom 1 16-03-2003 07:08 PM