GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Minature water lilies (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/217438-minature-water-lilies.html)

David[_24_] 16-04-2021 07:20 PM

Minature water lilies

I am searching on line but everywhere seems to be out of stock.

Is this a seasonal thing, a Brexit thing, a Covid thing or what?

We have just built a miniature pond (builder's bucket) for some tadpoles
but would like to add a water lily.

Cheers

Dave R

Bob Hobden[_8_] 16-04-2021 10:56 PM

Minature water lilies

On 16 Apr 2021 18:20:12 GMT, David wrote:
I am searching on line but everywhere seems to be out of stock.

Is this a seasonal thing, a Brexit thing, a Covid thing or what?

We have just built a miniature pond (builder's bucket) for some tadpoles
but would like to add a water lily.

Have you tried these...

https://www.lilieswatergardens.co.uk...dpqcgsau52t3o7

http://latour-marliac.com/en/12-hardy-water-lilies (they used to
ship to the UK, not sure since Brexit)
--
Regards.
Bob Hobden

Andy Burns[_7_] 17-04-2021 08:57 AM

Minature water lilies

Bob Hobden wrote:

https://www.lilieswatergardens.co.uk...dpqcgsau52t3o7

Bookmarked, thanks.

http://latour-marliac.com/en/12-hardy-water-lilies (they used to
ship to the UK, not sure since Brexit)

Their cart still offers "Royaume Uni" as a destination country.

Bob Hobden[_8_] 17-04-2021 04:25 PM

Minature water lilies

On 17 Apr 2021 08:57, Andy Burns wrote:
Bob Hobden wrote:

https://www.lilieswatergardens.co.uk...dpqcgsau52t3o7

Bookmarked, thanks.

http://latour-marliac.com/en/12-hardy-water-lilies (they used to
ship to the UK, not sure since Brexit)

Their cart still offers "Royaume Uni" as a destination country.

Latour-Marliac is the Holy Grail for water lily lovers, the history of
the place is worth a read. There would be no Monet pictures of water
lilies without Joseph Bory Latour-Marliac.
Been there a few times, nice cafe too if you find yourself in that part
of France (Check when it's closed though, I speak from bitter
experience)

David[_24_] 19-04-2021 01:40 PM

Minature water lilies

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 22:56:22 +0100, Bob Hobden wrote:

On 16 Apr 2021 18:20:12 GMT, David wrote:
I am searching on line but everywhere seems to be out of stock.

Is this a seasonal thing, a Brexit thing, a Covid thing or what?

We have just built a miniature pond (builder's bucket) for some
tadpoles but would like to add a water lily.

Have you tried these...

https://www.lilieswatergardens.co.uk...ure-cultivars-

c-2509_120.html?osCsid=djl4dhdd6716dpqcgsau52t3o7

http://latour-marliac.com/en/12-hardy-water-lilies (they used to ship
to the UK, not sure since Brexit)

TA.

Plenty of "in stock" showing.