GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sprinkler (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/217454-sprinkler.html)

Jim S 01-05-2021 07:20 PM

Sprinkler

I'm sure that if I googled I would find a watering-can sprinkler head to
screw-on to a plastic milk 'bottle'.
No? Then I just gave somebody else the idea :(
However, having been told-off repeatedly by her indoors for dribbling water
on *her* carpets while taking watering cans from the back to the front of
our mid-terrace house,
I solved the problem with 4 litre milk containers by drilling 1 mm (or
smaller) holes in the lid. It works a treat
Feel free to applaud.
--
Jim S

Martin Brown[_3_] 02-05-2021 09:54 AM

Sprinkler

On 01/05/2021 19:20, Jim S wrote:
I'm sure that if I googled I would find a watering-can sprinkler head to
screw-on to a plastic milk 'bottle'.

You will find them for lemonade bottles.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown