GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Alyssum everywhere (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/217624-alyssum-everywhere.html)

Jim S 23-05-2021 01:36 PM

Alyssum everywhere

Suddenly, this year, I have self-seeded white alyssum tumbling everyewhere
in my tubs and pavement. I have never to my recall ever sown it
deliberately, although there have been bits if it from time to time.
Must be the weather for it.
--
Jim S

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] 23-05-2021 08:22 PM

Alyssum everywhere

On 23/05/2021 13:36, Jim S wrote:
Suddenly, this year, I have self-seeded white alyssum tumbling everyewhere
in my tubs and pavement. I have never to my recall ever sown it
deliberately, although there have been bits if it from time to time.
Must be the weather for it.

Ooh. Can I have some?

fully understood.