GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Gardening photos (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/21781-gardening-photos.html)

Stephen Goodall 11-05-2003 11:20 AM

Gardening photos

If you would like place a picture on the web of your favourite plant or a
section of your garden that you are proud of on the e-mail me a picture to:

To see your picture and pictures that have been posted by fellow gardeners
from around the world visit my site

http://uk.geocities.com/gardeningforpleasureuk/

I am building this site because as much as I enjoy gardening I do love
looking at other peoples plants and gardens. I usually update the site every
1 or 2 weeks. (Sorry for the annoying advert on the site from yahoo its
because I am using their free web space).

Stephen

Anthony E Anson 11-05-2003 05:34 PM

Gardening photos

The message
from "Stephen Goodall" contains these words:

I am building this site because as much as I enjoy gardening I do love
looking at other peoples plants and gardens. I usually update the site every
1 or 2 weeks. (Sorry for the annoying advert on the site from yahoo its
because I am using their free web space).

Have you seen Andy Mabbett's site?

Respec'

--
Tony
Replace solidi with dots to reply: tony/anson snailything zetnet/co/uk

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi