GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hail (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/21850-hail.html)

Stephen G 11-05-2003 08:03 PM

Hail

We have just had a 10 minute hail storm here in Leeds. Some of the biggest hail stones I have seen for a long time the rain was do heavy I had trouble seeing the end of our garden which is only 36 foot long. The wind blew a large pot of lavender straight into our pond, I bet that scared the fish. I am now going to check for anymore damage to plants.

Stephen
http://uk.geocities.com/gardeningforpleasureuk/

Liveforthelittlejoys 11-05-2003 10:35 PM

Hail

Cripes

Stephen G wrote:
: We have just had a 10 minute hail storm here in Leeds. Some of the
: biggest hail stones I have seen for a long time the rain was do heavy
: I had trouble seeing the end of our garden which is only 36 foot
: long. The wind blew a large pot of lavender straight into our pond, I
: bet that scared the fish. I am now going to check for anymore damage
: to plants.
:
: Stephen
: http://tinyurl.com/9wga