GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   wooden greenhouse advice (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/22152-wooden-greenhouse-advice.html)

Ramon A 13-05-2003 12:32 AM

wooden greenhouse advice

Any gardeners out there have recommendation of wood dutch light greenhouses.
there are several uk suppliers,
what are your experiences and which is best IYO.

I am prolly going for 6 x 8 size but may stretch to 8 x 8.

rgds
ramon

David W.E. Roberts 13-05-2003 10:44 AM

wooden greenhouse advice

Years ago I got an Alton red cedar greenhouse which seemed very good
quality.
Left it behind when I moved house.
ISTR it was around £300 (in the 1970s) so not cheap.