Old 14-05-2003, 07:32 AM
hgmac

Default Provado - Vine Weevil

I have just found Vine weevil in my newly planted garden, which has
destroyed some primulas and one new rose bush. Bio-Provado is recommended
for container cultivation, but not for plants in open ground.

The reason offered is that the dosage is critical, and this can only be
adequately controlled in known litre-capacity pots.

Has anyone got any positive experience of using it in open
ground planting?

hgmac- Aberdeenshire

Old 14-05-2003, 06:20 PM
bnd777

Get some Armillotox QUICK and pour diluted solution on every 10 days
.......it works

Armillotox is set to be banned by the EEC so get it quick