Old 16-05-2003, 11:20 AM
William Tasso

Default A rose by any other name ...

Hi chaps, chapesses and other godlike figures of the gardening world.

(is that enough grovelling?)

I've been tasked with finding a domain name for a tree surgeon. Obviously
all the obvious candidates have been allocated.

Can I tap into your knowledgable and creative minds for other words or
phrases relevant to the task?

Many thanks.
--
William Tasso

Old 16-05-2003, 11:20 AM
Mark

"William Tasso" wrote in message
Hi chaps, chapesses and other godlike figures of the gardening world.

(is that enough grovelling?)

I've been tasked with finding a domain name for a tree surgeon. Obviously
all the obvious candidates have been allocated.

Can I tap into your knowledgable and creative minds for other words or
phrases relevant to the task?

http://www.ichopdowntreeswearhighhea...sandabra.c om

Mark

Old 16-05-2003, 11:44 AM
bigboard

www.conanthearboriculturist.com

Old 16-05-2003, 12:32 PM
Victoria Clare

"Mark" wrote in
:

"William Tasso" wrote in message
Hi chaps, chapesses and other godlike figures of the gardening world.

(is that enough grovelling?)

I've been tasked with finding a domain name for a tree surgeon.
Obviously all the obvious candidates have been allocated.

Can I tap into your knowledgable and creative minds for other words
or phrases relevant to the task?

http://www.ichopdowntreeswearhighhea...sandabra.c om

Damn! you beat me to it.

doctortree.co.uk
letinthelight.co.uk

and slightly less positively:

timeforthechop.co.uk

.... all available...

as I see is 'justlikemydearmama.co.uk'

Oh dear, it's clearly Friday....

Victoria

Old 16-05-2003, 01:44 PM
Ophelia

"Victoria Clare" wrote in message
.218...
"Mark" wrote in
:

"William Tasso" wrote in message
Hi chaps, chapesses and other godlike figures of the gardening world.

(is that enough grovelling?)

I've been tasked with finding a domain name for a tree surgeon.
Obviously all the obvious candidates have been allocated.

Can I tap into your knowledgable and creative minds for other words
or phrases relevant to the task?

http://www.ichopdowntreeswearhighhea...sandabra.c om

Damn! you beat me to it.

doctortree.co.uk
letinthelight.co.uk

and slightly less positively:

timeforthechop.co.uk

... all available...

as I see is 'justlikemydearmama.co.uk'

Oh dear, it's clearly Friday....

Victoria

LOL

Old 16-05-2003, 02:08 PM
Druss

"William Tasso" wrote in message
Hi chaps, chapesses and other godlike figures of the gardening world.

(is that enough grovelling?)

I've been tasked with finding a domain name for a tree surgeon. Obviously
all the obvious candidates have been allocated.

Can I tap into your knowledgable and creative minds for other words or
phrases relevant to the task?

Many thanks.
--
William Tasso

Okay im going to apologise in advance for this but . . .

www.big-chopper.com !!!!

Duncan

p.s. Sorry sorry sorry

Old 16-05-2003, 05:20 PM
Shirley

www.acutabove

--
Shirley
see my cats at

Old 16-05-2003, 06:56 PM
William Tasso

Shirley wrote:

I've been tasked with finding a domain name for a tree surgeon.
Obviously all the obvious candidates have been allocated.

www.acutabove

Ladies and Gentlemen of urg (and those that replied by mail) - many thanks.

Today I'm playing with web sites ...

on Tuesdays I go shopping

Friday is obviously a good day for posting ;o)
--
William Tasso

Old 17-05-2003, 12:08 AM
Hussein M.

On Fri, 16 May 2003 18:56:17 +0100, "William Tasso" wrote:

Shirley wrote:

I've been tasked with finding a domain name for a tree surgeon.
Obviously all the obvious candidates have been allocated.

www.acutabove

Ladies and Gentlemen of urg (and those that replied by mail) - many thanks.

Phew! It's a while since I saw such value so freely exchanged in such a short space of
time. Sod the advertising execs.

As Bill Hicks said of them; "Devils spawn''.

Respect

Hussein

Grow a little garden

spam block - for real addy, reverse letters of second level domain.

Old 17-05-2003, 08:56 AM
Charlie Pridham

"Ophelia" wrote in message

[...]

Just hope William gets the joke, it occures that Monty Python may not have
been so big his side of the pond, made me laugh though :~))

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 17-05-2003, 09:33 AM
William Tasso

Charlie Pridham wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote in message
[...]

Never heard the Tamar called a pond before - some other 'pond' perhaps?

--
William Tasso

Old 18-05-2003, 09:20 AM
Charlie Pridham

Charlie Pridham wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote in message
"Victoria Clare" wrote in message
.218...
"Mark" wrote in
:
"William Tasso" wrote in message

Just hope William gets the joke, it occures that Monty Python may not
have been so big his side of the pond, made me laugh though :~))

Never heard the Tamar called a pond before - some other 'pond' perhaps?

--
William Tasso

Jokes on me! :~) I could have sworn you were in the USA! My apoligies for
relocating you without permission.

Old 18-05-2003, 10:08 AM
William Tasso

Charlie Pridham wrote:
"Ophelia" wrote in message
"Victoria Clare" wrote in message
.218...
"Mark" wrote in
:
"William Tasso" wrote in message

Just hope William gets the joke, it occures that Monty Python may
not have been so big his side of the pond, made me laugh though :~))

Never heard the Tamar called a pond before - some other 'pond'
perhaps?

Jokes on me! :~) I could have sworn you were in the USA!

I could have sworn right back at ya if it wern't funny.

My apoligies
for relocating you without permission.

No problem ;o)

Cornish-land used to be my second home until responsibilities (children,
work etc.) dictated I spend more time up country.
--
William Tasso

Old 21-05-2003, 04:32 AM
Marcus Fox

"Mark" wrote in message

"William Tasso" wrote in message
Hi chaps, chapesses and other godlike figures of the gardening world.

(is that enough grovelling?)

I've been tasked with finding a domain name for a tree surgeon.

Obviously
all the obvious candidates have been allocated.

Can I tap into your knowledgable and creative minds for other words or
phrases relevant to the task?

http://www.ichopdowntreeswearhighhea...sandabra.c om

Why not just www.i-chop-down-trees.com?

Marcus