GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Now OT. Vinyl Records (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/23098-now-ot-vinyl-records.html)

Sue & Bob Hobden 18-05-2003 04:56 PM

Now OT. Vinyl Records

Tony wrote in message :

Can't get it to work Tony but read about the plinths anyway, problem is
finding the 33's to play. :-(

Have you got a turntable? What is your poison? I could point you at
suppliers of both new and secondhand records. (I've got a thousand ot
two which I'm going to car-boot soon.)

Yes I have, and I prefer it to CD's which only have convenience going for
them.

Please mail me direct (your address doesn't work) and we can continue as
it's a bit Off Topic for the gardening Ng.

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.