GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Harvesting new potatos (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/27548-harvesting-new-potatos.html)

Little Badger 19-05-2003 05:20 PM

Harvesting new potatos

I've been eating mine since the weekend!
This is my first time growing potatoes and I will be doing the same next
year!

I planted mine in a large tub, in February, and kept it in my greenhouse.

They taste amazing!

--
Badger

The Devil's Advocate 19-05-2003 06:44 PM

Harvesting new potatos

Well done, I have a month or so to wait, mine are outdoors

Robert
:
: I planted mine in a large tub, in February, and kept it in my greenhouse.
:
: They taste amazing!
:
: --