GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden Photos from Aberdeen (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/27632-garden-photos-aberdeen.html)

Chris Stewart 19-05-2003 11:32 PM

Garden Photos from Aberdeen

Hi,
Click on the link for a few photos of my garden in Aberdeen. I hope it
works! Click on the Garden folder. Photos are taken with a Fuji Finepix 4900
zoom.

Chris S

http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/cntstewart

Emrys Davies 20-05-2003 01:08 AM

Garden Photos from Aberdeen

'Chris',

Thanks, I enjoyed the visit very much.

'Sunset' gets the prize although 'Aviemore' is a close second.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.