Old 21-05-2003, 04:44 PM
Neil Cooper

Default Ground cover plant help

I have a paddock in Cumbria, therefore wet and windy, which I am slowly but
surely turning into a garden. I need lots of ground cover plants, perennial
if possible, that I can grow from seed. Any suggestions on a) which seeds I
can sow in my location, and b) where do I buy such seed would be welcome.
Soil is good as the paddock was once allotments for railway workers.

Thanks
Neil Cooper

Old 22-05-2003, 08:44 PM
paul.bennett