GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   BRILLIANT Website (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/28976-brilliant-website.html)

Adrian Jones 26-05-2003 02:56 PM

BRILLIANT Website

In my quest to determine whether I'm pulling up weeds or plants from my
garden (!!) I've stumbled across this brilliant website that identifies many
weeds as well as garden pests. The site is well worth a visit:
http://www.dgsgardening.btinternet.co.uk/index.htm

Darkginger 26-05-2003 07:08 PM

BRILLIANT Website

Adrian Jones wrote in message
In my quest to determine whether I'm pulling up weeds or plants from my
garden (!!) I've stumbled across this brilliant website that identifies

many
weeds as well as garden pests. The site is well worth a visit:
http://www.dgsgardening.btinternet.co.uk/index.htm

Thank you for that - as it's based in Northern Ireland, and I'm in the
northern part of the Republic, it's especially useful to me. Much
appreciated!

Jo

Mary Fisher 26-05-2003 09:44 PM

BRILLIANT Website

"Darkginger" wrote in message

Adrian Jones wrote in message
In my quest to determine whether I'm pulling up weeds or plants from my
garden (!!) I've stumbled across this brilliant website that identifies

many
weeds as well as garden pests. The site is well worth a visit:
http://www.dgsgardening.btinternet.co.uk/index.htm

Thank you for that - as it's based in Northern Ireland, and I'm in the
northern part of the Republic, it's especially useful to me. Much
appreciated!

Do you have problens with the NZ flatworm? My friend in Larne says that he
hasn't any earthworms left.

Mary

Jo

Darkginger 27-05-2003 07:08 AM

BRILLIANT Website

Mary Fisher wrote

snippage

"Darkginger" wrote in message
Thank you for that - as it's based in Northern Ireland, and I'm in the
northern part of the Republic, it's especially useful to me. Much
appreciated!

Do you have problens with the NZ flatworm? My friend in Larne says that he
hasn't any earthworms left.

Mary

Jo

Not so far as I know. Dug a small bed the other week, and the digging was
full of earthworms - nothing flat in sight! My main problem is slugs and
snails, but so far (touch wood) they're leaving my seedlings alone.

Jo

Mary Fisher 27-05-2003 06:20 PM

BRILLIANT Website

"Darkginger" wrote in message

Mary Fisher wrote

snippage

"Darkginger" wrote in message
Thank you for that - as it's based in Northern Ireland, and I'm in the
northern part of the Republic, it's especially useful to me. Much
appreciated!

Do you have problens with the NZ flatworm? My friend in Larne says that

he
hasn't any earthworms left.

Mary

Jo

Not so far as I know. Dug a small bed the other week, and the digging was
full of earthworms - nothing flat in sight! My main problem is slugs and
snails, but so far (touch wood) they're leaving my seedlings alone.

That's interesting, thanks.

But I realise, re-reading your post, that I mistakenly understood that you
were in NI and now I see that you're not, sorry :-)

Mary

Jo