GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Marigolds (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/29315-marigolds.html)

Kieron 27-05-2003 08:08 PM

Marigolds

Hi
My wife is fannatic about her marigolds, but this year they don't seem tobe
poduceing flowers ( well about six only among hundreds of plants ) as yet.
the seed was saved from last years and some giving by a friend. All have
been grown in the greenhouse in trays. Other plants both flowers and fruit
are doing well. HELP!

Thanks for your time

---

pronoun 29-05-2003 05:24 AM

Marigolds

Hi,

My French Marigold, planted out from the greenhouse--have not yet flowered.
Perhaps they just need more time.

H Fear
S Wales