Old 27-05-2003, 10:44 PM
Phil Allen

Default Pictures of plants in my garden, if your interested NOW WITH NAMES !!

Hi all

I have just renamed some of the pictures so you know what your looking
at, however there are a few which i don't know, so if anyone can
enlighten me then please do

cheers
Phil

"Phil Allen" wrote in message
.. .
Hi

I've just been messing about with my new digital camera, and i've take
some pictures of some of the flowers in my garden.

They are at

http://www.photobox.co.uk/public/det...c_album=277084

let me know if you like them and i'll take some more as things start
to bloom.

Phil