Old 30-05-2003, 12:32 AM
Lynda Thornton

Default The Cat FAQ - which methods worked best?

Hi

Just wondering after looking through the Damned Cats FAQ which method or
methods people found actually worked at all/better than others?

Some people had only just started using a method and didn't say how well
it fared.

I might try something like strategically placed mothballs or olbas oil
on teabags etc but I'd want to know if they actually have any effect
first.

Thanks.
--
Lynda Thornton
Old 30-05-2003, 01:20 AM
Sue & Bob Hobden

"Lynda wrote in message
Just wondering after looking through the Damned Cats FAQ which method or
methods people found actually worked at all/better than others?

Some people had only just started using a method and didn't say how well
it fared.

I might try something like strategically placed mothballs or olbas oil
on teabags etc but I'd want to know if they actually have any effect
first.

Get some cats of your own! Train them to use a dirt tray or better still get
pedigree cats that are already trained and know no other way, and they will
keep your garden (their territory) clear of other cats.

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.

Old 02-06-2003, 04:44 AM
Essjay001

Sue & Bob Hobden wrote:
Get some cats of your own! Train them to use a dirt tray or better
still get pedigree cats that are already trained and know no other
way, and they will keep your garden (their territory) clear of other
cats.

Surely Linda's whole point is not to give over "her" garden to bloody cats

Old 02-06-2003, 11:44 AM
Lynda Thornton

In article , Sue & Bob Hobden
writes

"Lynda wrote in message
Just wondering after looking through the Damned Cats FAQ which method or
methods people found actually worked at all/better than others?

Some people had only just started using a method and didn't say how well
it fared.

I might try something like strategically placed mothballs or olbas oil
on teabags etc but I'd want to know if they actually have any effect
first.

Get some cats of your own! Train them to use a dirt tray or better still get
pedigree cats that are already trained and know no other way, and they will
keep your garden (their territory) clear of other cats.

That doesn't work, as my mother in law, who has had a cat for years, has
*always* had a plague of other cats coming in and out of the garden and
even trying to get into the house, and this is in more than one house
where she has lived.
--
Lynda Thornton