GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Vistors report (1 page)reqd on gardens in SW Wales in return half price holiday let. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/29788-vistors-report-1-page-reqd-gardens-sw-wales-return-half-price-holiday-let.html)

Bill Stewart 30-05-2003 04:11 PM

Vistors report (1 page)reqd on gardens in SW Wales in return half price holiday let.

Hi,
I am trying to increase the niche market potential of our holiday let
barn conversion (sea and estaury views) in W. Wales. There are a lot
of public gardens in the locale. I need an
enthusiast to stay there and write a 1 page report -prefererably with
some photos (but not essential). In return I will make it available at
half price -the full price is verifiable via the agents navigable from
our web site. If you are interested send me an email. Not there are
only a couple of weeks left in the summer but plenty later on. This is
a genuine offer as a trip round the web site and our agents web site
will demonstrate. It is a truly gorgeous spot.
http://www.shalombarn.co.uk
Regards Bill Stewart