GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Mildew on Rose? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/29792-mildew-rose.html)

Annie 30-05-2003 04:11 PM

Mildew on Rose?

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the mildew on my American Pillar
rose? I had fond memories of this rose from my childhood and planted one
last year but I didn't check up on this and it is suffering pretty badly.
Thanks in advance.

Ann H.

*))) (((*

Little Badger 30-05-2003 11:44 PM

Mildew on Rose?

"Annie" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the mildew on my American Pillar
rose? I had fond memories of this rose from my childhood and planted one
last year but I didn't check up on this and it is suffering pretty badly.
Thanks in advance.

Ann H.

Try giving it a good watering! It might be dry at the roots!

Badger

JennyC 31-05-2003 08:56 AM

Mildew on Rose?

"Annie" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the mildew on my American

Pillar
rose? I had fond memories of this rose from my childhood and planted

one
last year but I didn't check up on this and it is suffering pretty

badly.
Thanks in advance.

Ann H.

You could try spraying them with a mixture of milk and water !
More info at : http://www.senioryears.com/milknotmildew.html

Jenny

Annie 05-06-2003 12:44 PM

Mildew on Rose?