GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   super market chrysanthemums. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/29948-super-market-chrysanthemums.html)

Paul Bonner 31-05-2003 06:44 PM

super market chrysanthemums.

In all of our supermarkets now are bunches of very bright and cheap flowers.
Amongst them are small spray chrysanthemums.
They are all very nice colours and shapes and I would like to take some
cuttings from them if I buy some bunches.
On examination all of the sprays are devoid of side shoots and therefore no
cuttings. Is is possible to get parts of the main stem to root?
I cannot find any chres supplier with the colours that are in these bunches.
Where do they come from?

Thanks
Paul