Old 01-06-2003, 08:08 AM
PlaNtmaSteR..ò¿ó..2003T

Default New Garden Forum from the UK...!!

Hi,

Would you like to join a new and growing community of garden lovers. World
of Plants Forums at;

http://www.worldofplants.com/forums

A free forum where you can share your ideas, ask questions or be an expert
and answer questions. Which ever way, we would be very happy for your
support and to be a member of what we hope will be the biggest garden
community on the web.

ThanX

PlaNtmaSteR..ò¿ó..2003

Old 01-06-2003, 11:32 AM
Mark Allison

On 01 Jun 2003, "PlaNtmaSteR..ò¿ó..2003T"
wrote the following pearl of wisdom:

Hi,

Would you like to join a new and growing community of garden lovers.
World of Plants Forums at;

No thanks - this newsgroup satisfies that.

A free forum where you can share your ideas, ask questions or be an
expert and answer questions. Which ever way, we would be very happy
for your support and to be a member of what we hope will be the
biggest garden community on the web.

Not likely.

ThanX

PlaNtmaSteR..ò¿ó..2003

Old 01-06-2003, 03:44 PM
Jim W

PlaNtmaSteR..ò¿ó..2003T wrote:

Hi,

Would you like to join a new and growing community of garden lovers. World
of Plants Forums at;

http://www.worldofplants.com/forums

A free forum where you can share your ideas, ask questions or be an expert
and answer questions. Which ever way, we would be very happy for your
support and to be a member of what we hope will be the biggest garden
community on the web.

ThanX

PlaNtmaSteR..ò¿ó..2003

\
Got to be a marketing scam.. I'm not even gonna bother looking. Anyone
who uses a screenname in semi-L33t on a serious newsgroup deserves to be
taken as a joke.
//
Old 01-06-2003, 04:56 PM
Alan Gould

In article 1fvvs9s.1yh4p66ho61ugN%00senetnospamtodayta@macun limited.net
, Jim W writes
\
Got to be a marketing scam.. I'm not even gonna bother looking. Anyone
who uses a screenname in semi-L33t on a serious newsgroup deserves to be
taken as a joke.

I had a quick look. Someone has done a lot of work setting it up, but I
wouldn't give it more than a few weeks of active life.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.
Old 01-06-2003, 11:56 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from Alan Gould contains these words:

In article 1fvvs9s.1yh4p66ho61ugN%00senetnospamtodayta@macun limited.net
, Jim W writes
\
Got to be a marketing scam.. I'm not even gonna bother looking. Anyone
who uses a screenname in semi-L33t on a serious newsgroup deserves to be
taken as a joke.

I had a quick look. Someone has done a lot of work setting it up, but I
wouldn't give it more than a few weeks of active life.

I heard doom cracking at the phrase "be an expert and answer questions" :-)

Janet

Old 03-06-2003, 11:32 AM
PlaNtmaSteR..ò¿ó..2003™

Well... thanx for ur non support... but I will make it sucessful, and yes I
have done a lot of hard work at it, and not for nothing...

And dont knock it until u try it... Thats typical of people in the UK...
always knocking things and people down... pessamists...and yes I am from the
UK... before u think otherwise...

Sad...

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from Alan Gould contains these words:

In article 1fvvs9s.1yh4p66ho61ugN%00senetnospamtodayta@macun limited.net
, Jim W writes
\
Got to be a marketing scam.. I'm not even gonna bother looking. Anyone
who uses a screenname in semi-L33t on a serious newsgroup deserves to

be
taken as a joke.

I had a quick look. Someone has done a lot of work setting it up, but I
wouldn't give it more than a few weeks of active life.

I heard doom cracking at the phrase "be an expert and answer questions"

:-)

Janet

Old 03-06-2003, 07:32 PM
Rod

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message ...
I heard doom cracking at the phrase "be an expert and answer questions" :-)

Like deja vu all over again?

Rod

Old 03-06-2003, 07:44 PM
Alan Gould

In article ,
PlaNtmaSteR..ò¿ó..2003™ writes
Well... thanx for ur non support... but I will make it sucessful, and yes I
have done a lot of hard work at it, and not for nothing...

And dont knock it until u try it... Thats typical of people in the UK...
always knocking things and people down... pessamists...and yes I am from the
UK... before u think otherwise...

Some of us here have been round the block more than a couple of times.
A degree of cynicism tends to creep in when people who are not prepared
to name themselves try to push commercial interests in a recreational
gardeners discussion group. Your site is well set up and it has most of
the necessary facilities to handle the business you aim for. Without the
earthy touch of hands-on garden husbandry however it will struggle to
survive in a very competitive environment.
--
Alan & Joan Gould - North Lincs.
Old 03-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "PlaNtmaSteR..ò¿ó..2003™" contains
these words:

Well... thanx for ur non support... but I will make it sucessful, and yes I
have done a lot of hard work at it, and not for nothing...(snip).

It's all for nothing when you've just been so rude in public to a
large section of your target audience.

And dont knock it until u try it...

Many of us did; we probably know more about this subject than you've
had hot dinners.

Newsgroups/usenet don't use txtmsg abbreviations. This is neither a
website messageboard, nor a chatroom. Maybe you should research the
differences and their significance. Oh, and practise using a
spellchecker.

Janet.

Old 03-06-2003, 08:08 PM
Ophelia

"Rod" wrote in message

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message

I heard doom cracking at the phrase "be an expert and answer

questions" :-)

Like deja vu all over again?

Yep then you can recycle it on yer bike again too)

Old 05-06-2003, 09:18 AM
Alan Gould

In article ,
PlaNtmaSteR..ò¿ó..2003™ writes